Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Why haven't I been blogging? It isn't for lack of time or thoughts. Just the opposite is true. I have so many things going on in my head that blogging would be difficult; it would force me to organize my thoughts. This is just the beginning.

It's been raining a lot everywhere I guess, but after 182 days of no rain it is strange seeing rain again. I love the rain despite the phobia I seem to be developing of driving in it. I'm fighting it; I think I am really afraid of the other drivers. Actually this fear began before I ever had my eyes checked and needed glasses. I could not see well in the rain. With the lights glistening and reflecting everywhere sometimes I thought I was hallucinating. Thankfully, after meeting Susan, she convinced me to get my eyes checked. I can see now.

School is great! I am getting the most out of this; I love what I'm doing.

Bravo still tries to duck when the rain drops hit him; it's cute. I love my boy.

Susan is working a lot - too much - it has to be done.

I think the Navy has a lot of wimps; the enlisted folk don't know how to show proper respect either. That's my opinion.

I voted already.

I will be going on a cruise in a couple weeks.

I missed the deadline to apply to be an extra on "the L Word." It would have interrupted the whole "vacation" thing so I hesitated. oh well

I think about my family all the time. I want to teach you (brother's in law included) a specific massage so you can give it to each other. It's good.

this will be all for now, but I certainly didn't spit out all my thoughts yet. this is just the beginning. (i hope)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home