Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Monday Madness Presents ....

1. What's your favorite TV show and why? Hmmmm... that's a bit difficult to decide, so I will name two - The Apprentice and The Amazing Race.

2. What's your sign? Aquarius! Aquariuuuuuus! da da da da da da daaa daaa... you know the rest, right?

3.Why is common sense so uncommon? I believe this is so due to the fact that our society has "evolved" into a state in which common sense is no longer necessary for survival. I could probably write a couple paragraphs on this topic, but I will just let that one statement lead you to your own thoughts. Go ahead, read it again.

4. What are 5 (or 10) great things about your life partner? He's warm and cuddly. He never argues. His existance defines the term, unconditional love. He loves me just the way I am. hee, heee, he, okay... for real now.... She is warm and cuddly - okay, okay, I'll get serious now; afterall, this was my question. Unselfishness, Pretty smart, Full of Love, Faithful and Beautiful inside and out.

5. Why do you blog? I enjoy putting my thoughts out there and writing is a good thing to do, but I mainly continue to blog as a means to keep in touch with my family.

6. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? I think the woodchuck can chuck wood and he chucks as much as he/she needs in order to accomplish his/her task. I won't say anything mean here, but I hate that this question made me think about it and of course once again, I took it literally. i can't help it. I am my father's daughter.

7. Fiction or nonfiction? Nonfiction! I love resource materials.

8. If you were an animal, which animal would you like to be, and why? I am an animal!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home