Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

We purchased our Christmas tree the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It smells good. We didn't get one last year. We also had to buy some of the basic decorations to put on it.

S wanted lights of one color, but at first I wanted multi-colored lights. I compromised and said okay if they're white we can add other colors. We have ornaments (you know the basic balls) which are blue, gold, green, silver and red. Most of them seem red.

For the first week, we only had the lights and the balls on our tree. I knew it would come to me what else had to be on it. It did.

Yesterday we bought a few groceries and I had to look high and low to find my favorite Christmas candy, Brach's peppermint nougat (with the tree in the middle.) They were burried amongst many bags of the same type but different flavor, wintergreen. Greedily, I bought three bags. S helped me eat the first one, but I ate the second bag by myself. I also put some on the tree! They make a beautiful addition to the the tree along with the little candy canes!

Now, we just need to get Bravo's Christmas bow and take a picture to send to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home