Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Mom said, "...and I am so relieved that you are now having regular 'maintenance' checks! Thank you Susan!!!

Sharba said, "Wowsers! ... Now I've got Kevin on my A**!

Susan deserves the credit for this. Although I do believe in doctors and check-ups, I hadn't gotten any (before meeting Susan) since 1985.

I believe it is possible that I could have lived the rest of my life never knowing about what I had and it never becoming cancer. At the same time, the primary benefit I am taking from this (I hope) is that I must stop eating so much junk! I have been putting a lot of garbage into my body. We really are what we eat!

Sharba, I guess Kevin is on your butt about getting checkups. Do it!

I love you!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home