Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Christmas? I used to try to visit the family during the holidays, but as I get older, I just don't really like traveling to the snowy parts of the world while it's snowing. Whew! That sure was a long sentence.

I love you all and I'm sure you know that. I do enjoy the family gatherings; they are always filled with catching up, playing games and all around happiness. I love the competitiveness of my sisters and miss playing games a bunch. That is a fond memory from our childhood.

I just hope everyone understands that it is simply the practical side of me that keeps me from visiting in the winter. Hopefully, when I make it there next, in July or August, we will all get together on the lake side of the state.

Enjoy the family gathering! I plan to call while Susan is visiting her grandfather.

After she makes that visit, we will move on to the rest of the family. Her family consists of cousins and extensions that I really have never gotten close with in our family. It's interesting to see the differences in families.

I love you all and have a super time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home