Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Monday Madness on Saturday.......

Name your favorite...

1. Family Game - I'm out of practice, but I think I would enjoy Mad Gab and Taboo (only heard of them; haven't played yet.) Mom and I used to play Scrabble pretty often; I miss that. I enjoy Rummikub a bunch.

2. Piece of Jewelry - I'm not really into jewelry much, but a necklace would be the safest bet I guess.

3. Winter Activity - I never was much into the winter activities; it shows when I step on the scale.

4. Hot Beverage - Herbal teas - Green is my "coffee," Rooibos Chai is my leisure tea. I enjoy others here and there also.

5. Quote - I never had a favorite quote, but I saw one today that I appreciate: "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Gandhi

6. Color on You - blue

7. Summer Activity - I would like kayaking to become an activity that I do more often; more realistically, I enjoy bike riding once I lift my butt and put it on the bike.

8. Topping on Pancakes - good ol' maple syrup; where did my seeesters come up with applesauce?

9. Musician - I don't have a favorite here; I enjoy a little bit of each from a wide range of genres.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home