Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

1. What time is it right now? It is 6:22 pm on the West coast!

2. What are you usually doing at this time on any given day? watching the news!

3. Is there a day of the week that time seems to fly by faster than the other days? Nope!

4. If you could make ONE hour of each day twice as long, which hour of the day would you choose? it wouldn't matter - I guess I'm too practical and no fun sometimes, but I think more importantly, just make good use of each minute and each hour of every day.

5. If you could make one DAY of the week twice as long, which day would you choose? whichever day S and I have off together.

6. If you could make one hour and/or one day HALF as long, which time of the day, and which day of the week would you choose? None - I think it would be foolish to cut away any precious time!

7. Do you agree with the following statement? "The older you get, the faster time goes by." Yes, I definitely agree with it and IT'S TRUE!

8. What do you usually do during your "down time?" I eat, watch t.v., play on the puter, play with my new toy (Trikke) (I got mine here),and obsess over things.

9. What one thing do you spend more time doing each day than anything else? I seem to be always doing dishes; I know there are only two of us, but it seems like that's what I'm always doing. Perhaps I should just start putting them in the dishwasher and wash them when it's full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home