Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Monday Madness? This is Monday! I'm not late !

1. What's on your refrigerator? Let's see - There is a playmate cooler on the top of the fridge; I guess just to have it handy. There is also a box of cereal (kashi go lean crunch - good stuff) I better see if it's still good. The left side is holding two oven mitts, pens in a magnet holder (that's pretty handy by the way,) a Toucan Sam magnet that i got from Mom and two clip magnets to hold paper. The front displays a small calendar, a mini pic of Bravo's face, a kitty magnet that Nat made, S's call schedule, and a written phrase I got from one of my I Ching messages, "activity brings good fortune." The right side is hiding a pooh character magnet (Nat made,) some miscellaneous information magnets and a schedule of free museum days at Balboa Park. It sounds like a lot, but it doesn't look bad.

2. What color is your refrigerator? White

3. Is the freezer on the top, bottom or side? it's on the left side - it works for me


4. How old is your fridge? I don't care enough to look it up, but my guess is that it is about 4 or 5 years old.

Does it match your stove? yes indeed; it's white too.

5. How regularly do you clean the inside of your fridge? not regular at all; I clean it when it begins to bug me. Of course I do spot cleaning hear and there all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home