Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I am excited! Feast or Famine it is................ but it's all good!

I have 3 massages scheduled for tomorrow and had one today; this is a good week. I feel like a genuine working woman again.

Life is good!

Monday Madness presents............
How Many........
1. ...computer-related gadgets do you own? Me? none really.

2. ...pictures on your living room walls? 2 pictures exist on the living room walls and one on the dining room wall.

3. ...magnets on your refrigerator? Whoa 19! Some of the magnets are clips to hold paper, some businesses, a calendar, a pic of Bravo, and a few that Otto made. I need all of them. They each have their purpose.

4. ...reference books in your bookshelves? I am only going to count mine - here I go counting... 54 reference materials which include English (teaching,) Spanish (learning,) Homeopathy, Eating, spirituality, massage and Oriental medicine.

5. ...boxes of cereal in your cupboards? There is no cereal at the moment, but we should never have more than one box at a time.

6. ...lamps in your house? this was an easy one - only 4

7. ...times a week do you shop for groceries? we shop once a week max; sometimes we only go twice a month.

8. ...magazines do you subscribe to? Zero, but someone subscribed me to a yoga mag and i also get a massage mag with my membership to massage therapy association.

9. ...tv programs do you watch on a regular basis? Survivor, Contender, Apprentice, and Amazing Race - Oh my Goodness - I am a reality tv junkie!

10. ...items on your bathroom counter that don't really need to be there? One - this magnet thing that holds a bunch of stars - I had no other great place to put it and i like it.

Speaking of Contender............. when I saw the previews for it, i told Susan that I was not even going to check it out because boxing is a crazy sport. Although I have always enjoyed watching it and even thought about getting into once long ago. The first Sunday that it aired, I caught the second half and then wished I had watched the whole thing; I'm hooked. It's a good show - the boxing boys seem like good guys and ..... it's just good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home