Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I broke my wrist last Saturday. It happened at about noon while riding my bicycle. Susan was on 24 hour call which means she wasn't home. She managed to negotiate with a colleague and was able to come home in order to get me to the urgent care. I arrived at urgent care at about 2 or 3. I was finally seen by 8 but not out of there until 10:30. The doc on duty didn't feel confident enough to at least pretend he knew what he was doing. I'm not complaining though; I am thankful for the service that is provided. I have surgery scheduled on Monday. One thing is for sure..I will never become addicted to pain pills. They all give me a hangover feeling so fast and strong. The pain isn't really pain anyways; it's just a throbbing or a pinch every now and then reminding me to be careful. All is well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home