Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Holistic Health Practitioner! That's me! I finished my final semester last friday. I now have the 1000 required hours for my new title and position. Now..... I must wait for my certificate and apply for my license. I like keeping things legal don't ya know.

I practiced my first massage since breaking my wrist and it went well. The lucky client was Susan and she wasn't complaining. I offered a 30 minute free massage to my neighbor/client also; she is the one who walked Bravo with me while my wrist was bound. I intend to give her another free massage the following week (45 minutes.) After that, I'm sure she will be hooked again and I will also feel that I have properly thanked her for her help.

stay in touch people - I love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home