Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday Madness: True or False Statements.

1. I'm at my best in the early morning. False; my best is not predictable anymore.

2. I start each day with a healthy breakfast. False; I always wake up hungry, but don't feel like eating right away.

3. I'm always sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep each night. False;I usually wake up naturally after 6 hours sleep.

4. I enjoy my job. True; now I just need to start working more!

5. I get along with most everyone. True; I don't interract with everyone though. I could spin this one a million ways.

6. I'm looking forward to the new season of tv shows this year. True; but not as much as I used to when I was a kid. Nowadays, there are a few programs that are new in the summer also.

7. I make sure I take some time for myself every day. True! I need to figure out how to help S do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home