Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sometimes I think it is easier to express thoughts through the written word rather than the spoken; other times I think the opposite. Why haven't I blogged about Tahiti? I just don't believe that my written word could express what is in my memory. Through speaking, you would hear my voice, intonation, passion and true feelings. With that "said," I will write...

Tahiti is beautiful! The vacation was wonderful! We had a wonderful time. I kayaked, snorkeled and hiked, but most importantly I enjoyed the beauty all around me.

S "won" a two for one drawing at one of the evening gatherings. The vacation planning company has drawings and S joked to the lady about why didn't she call her name on any of the drawings. The next day, she sat next to her at the blackjack table, joked around some more and guess what? The name pulled out of the bag for the Alaska trip (next year) was S! I couldn't believe it. Was it karma? Indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home