Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Monday Madness asks................... which one?

1. diamonds or pearls? - funny you should ask, pearls - S and I visited a pearl farm in Tahiti; it is quite fascinating the work required to cultivate these beautiful items. I personally prefer the more natural (less perfect looking) fresh water pearl.

2. paperback or hardcover books? I only own/keep resource materials; therefore, I prefer hardcovers, but I have many paperbacks and that's just fine. The paperbacks are easier to carry around.

3. carpet or hardwood floors? hardwood- but of course i only say this because i do not like carpet - the concept is weird to me because there is no way any vacuum cleaner can get all the dirt and whatever else that gets in the carpet.

4. dogs or cats? Dogs - although they do require more attention than cats, I prefer them for that same reason - I can love on Bravo when I want to not only when he wants it. unconditional love is the love of a dog.

5. fluffy or firm pillow? firm, but I've yet to find the perfect pillow

6. fine point or medium point pens? Fine!

7. clocks a little fast or on time? On time - why mess with my own head? that's foolish

8. mahjong or spider solitaire (or other)? i haven't played mahjong in ages because I think our computer troubles start from the game sites, but I was hooked. now, spider will do for a while.

9. wall calendar or desk calendar? small one on fridge and smaller one in purse

10. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?' in the past, I prefered Amazing Race, but this season, Survivor wins - the family thing just isn't cutting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home