Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Monday Madness on MONDAY!

1. I have little or no patience when it comes to ............. too many things, but I try to let it go when stupid people are bugging me because no good comes from getting all riled up.

2. I wish I could spend more time ...... sorry, I don't have a great answer for this; my life is pretty good.

3. The most productive thing I accomplished this past weekend was cooking dinner - yup I cooked rice and salmon. I'm actually more productive during the week than on weekends.

4. The most enjoyable thing I did this weekend was eat the dinner I cooked. The simplest things in life please me most.

5. I've always wanted to learn how to ...... I wouldn't say I've always wanted to, but I do still want to learn to speak Spanish fluently.

6. If money weren't an issue, I'd buy a Honda Element tomorrow and my Timberline geodesic dome home the next day.

7. I blog because I can..................... mostly because I think it's a good way for people who care to keep track of me and my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home