Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Monday Madness! It's only Tuesday!!!! Why am I yelling?

This week's questions came off the top of Otto's head; I will enjoy!

1. Do you do dishes by hand or do you use a dishwasher? I do dishes in the dishwasher; I love that thing. But.......................... I also wash some by hand; there are some things that I need sooner than in a couple of days when I will run the machine, ya know?

2. How many people have your cell phone number? Oh..................... I don't feel like counting; I don't know - all family and all clients have my cell number because it is MINE.

3. Do you shower in the morning or at night? I shower in the morn', at night, and sometimes midday; I have also been known to skip a day here or there. eeeewwwwwwwwww! I don't stink ever since I started using Crystal.

4. Do you ever have a song 'stuck' in your head? Sometimes, but mostly I'm stuck with my thoughts and whew my thoughts exhaust me sometimes.

5. Do you pay your bills when they arrive, or do you wait until closer to the due date to pay them? I have to pay when they arrive; I have been charged a late fee on a credit card before, but have never ended up paying. It just takes a call and if it didn't happen in the past 6 months or so, they waive it. That has happened to me probably about once or twice a year for four years. My point is, you can get out of it, but it's better to pay when the bill arrives in order to avoid the hassle.

6. Are you obsessive about anything in particular? I have a few obsessions; this would be better answered by the one who lives with me.

7. What one thing would you say you have a zero tolerance for? Ideally, I wouldn't have "zero" tolerance for anything because that just wears you out; something that really bugs me a lot though is that the kids around here literally scream as their main form of communication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home