Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Monday Madness?????????????

1. My memory says.... I have broken bones 3 times in my life; jaw, ankle and wrist.

2. I think I have had to get stitches twice; my head (Otto was with me when I ran into the truck as we were being chased by our neighbors), and my wrist when I had surgery.

3. The worst I've ever injured myself was probably when my jaw was broken, but the wrist break was probably the worst; the timing definitely was.

4. I've had to go to the Emergency room maybe about 5 times; head, jaw, funky illness received from Scott which turned into PID, and the wrist break.

5. On a scale of 1 (being the highest) to 10 (being the lowest), my pain tolerance is pretty high. Pain is just a nuisance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home