Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Years ago,,,,,,,,,, not too many, but enough that I don't remember the time exactly .............. anyways - (I know the punctuation is crazy) Years ago, I got rid of most of my VHS movies which included mostly Disney movies.

Today, I bought a movie. I bought "Walk the Line" because it came with the 5 song soundtrack and only cost $13.72 (you know where.) I saw this movie by myself when i visited S in Phoenix. She was there for her acupuncture course. This movie touched me mainly due to how June Carter's parents helped JC get through the tough times when his own dad was not so great to him. I don't know how factual this movie is, but it was great.

Back to my point - I am not going to collect movies again! I do not want to build up a library, so here is my idea. We trade amongst friends and family. If you trade for one that you choose to keep, no problem. So if you have a movie that I may want to watch and don't care if you get it back, trade with me. Or........... if you want it back, just include that in the deal.

Sounds good to me; what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home