Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Subaru Forester! I have been wanting one of these for many years. I am now the proud co-owner of a 2006 Platinum silver Subaru Forester with the premium package. Thanks S!

I had to drive the Honda Element first, so I did. I like it, but I think I would probably only like it for five years or less and I really want to keep this car for quite a while. Although it felt very tight, I felt a little small in the Element. I fit much better in the Forester. That's the latest!

Why haven't I been blogging? NO EXCUSE! I doubled my massages from January to February, so that's a good thing, but it is hardly an excuse for not blogging. I'll talk more later.

It's later and I'm adding to this post so you don't miss it.
Monday Madness inquires.............1. What time of year do you blog the most? I really don't know; I guess I could check back my track record but I don't want to.

2. What time of year do you seem to blog the least? I don't know, but it might be Dec - February.

3. What time of DAY do you do your most blogging? I think I do most of my blogging mid-day, but I often blog late night also.

4. When blog-hopping, do you tend to look at your blogroll list (or fave blogs) to see which ones have been updated, or do you visit your faves on a regular basis regardless? I visit my family faves on a regular basis even when I'm not blogging regularly myself.

5. Do you change your blogroll often? Do I have one? If I do, I personally never change it.

6. How many times a day, after writing a new post, do you check for new
comments? I like this question because I blogged about my new car last night and I already checked for comments at least four times. There weren't any yet which is why I am putting my MM on the same post. I hate the idea of bragging, but I just had to shout out my happiness. Yipppeeee - I have a new car; it is "tight." I mean that both literally and colloquially.

7. Do you leave comments on others' blogs, or are you more of a lurker? I certainly do leave comments; I want you all to know that I love you bunches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home