Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charlotte don't you cry ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~ from the corner of my mind?

Periodically, the memory of this movie would pop into my "head."

I remembered a gathering of people, a body rolling down stairs, and of course a head rolling down stairs. The song was the most memorable.

I also remember that I had tried to scare my sister, Pam by singing the song from the bottom of the stairs looking up. Of course, I succeeded in scaring the b'jeebers out of myself.

How old was I when I watched this?

I had been wanting to watch this movie as an adult for about 10 years (I think - who knows how accurate my memory is.) I looked at blockbuster to no avail. Finally, I thought to look on amazon.com - I found it!

I just watched it and I am not dissappointed. Not only is it not really scarey, but I had to laugh a few times because her screaming continuously reminded me of a comedian I have seen a couple times recently. Don't get me wrong folks - it is a great movie!

If any of you had this "haunting" you the way it had been haunting me, I suggest you watch it again. Let me know if you would like to borrow it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home