Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Monday Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 Feb 2006

True or False (and feel free to elaborate)
1. I consider myself to be very organized. True - I do consider to be very organized, but the dilemma can sometimes be.................. if I don't feel I have time to do something right, I neglect it.

2. I tend to get more done when I'm pressed for time. True - definitely true!

3. Multi-tasking is something I do often. I don't know.

4. I might be a perfectionist. True, I might be this brings me back to what I said in #1

5. I enjoy Mondays as much as I enjoy Fridays. Since I don't work a typical 9-5/ M-F type job, this is generally true. It really depends on the day itself not its title.

6. If I didn't make a list (or hang a post-it note) I'd forget what it is I need to do. False - I do strongly believe in lists though as long as making the list doesn't take away from just getting the job done. Lists for me are mostly for organizing my thoughts and/or priorities.

7. I have no problem asking for help when I don't understand something. True

The inevitable has happened. At the age of 92(?) Susan's grandfather died. I never met the man so I don't really know him or understand him. I feel for Susan; although she has a brother, sister and a Dad who are still living, she is the last remaining in her nuclear family. It must be strange. Now, just as Mom has done (and may still be doing,) Susan is taking care of the legalities. She is grateful that he had a will. A few of his accounts will go through probate because they were not included, but for the most part things were properly accounted for in the will. Have your wills made up guys! If you love people, have them done! If your stuff goes through probate, the gov't gets a cut, the lawyers get a chunk and it takes time and headaches that could have been avoided. Susan made it look easy when she did ours. Go to Suze Orman's site and get the $13.50 Will and Trust kit ($20 with S & H.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home