Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Monday Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you like to shop? If yes, answer the following: 1)What is your favorite store? why? My favorite store is "The Container Store" because I love organizing projects!!!!!!!!!

2)Do you only shop when there is something you specifically need or want or do you sometimes go shopping just for "something to do?" Sometimes, when I'm all alone (sniff, sniff) I go shopping just for an excuse to get out of the house. Luckily this doesn't happen often.

3)Do you prefer shopping online or in stores? I love both! Some things are easier to find online and if I don't have to pay S& H, it is often a better deal!

4) Do you have a shopping buddy or are you perfectly content going alone? I have a shopping buddy when she is looking for something specific, but she is usually "ON A MISSION" That, for me isn't the most fun; I need to stare, pause, think , walk away, go back, think some more............ you get the idea?

That's it! Great questions Otto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home