Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Monday Madness on Monday ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

This week's theme is 5 THINGS...
Name 5 Things that:

1. Make me smile-Bravo(my doggie,) grumpy people, angry people, happy people and my roomie.

2. I can see on the computer desk right now- my itineray, two pens, speakers, monitor and mouse.

3. Kept you busy this weekend- nothing really, but I had two massages and cleaned house.

4. You'll be doing this coming week- two massages (paying client and Mom), visiting mom, helping mom, and hopefully visiting some sisters too.

5. You've said to make someone else smile- "what?" , "I'm sorry", "Hi", Hi, I'm Janice, your massage therapist!

It's not even Monday yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home