Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Monday Madness on Thursday?

1. Are you working on any big projects around your house right now? No, but we have thought about it off and on. A couple neighbors did some pretty cool things with their places; although I like the outcome, I don't envy the time and money put into it. With the costs of these places so high out here, I think it would be hard to recover the cost of improvements upon selling. If we planned on living here forever, we would do some work.

2. How do you generally pay for merchandise at your local store? I generally use a credit card with which we get miles for future travels. It pays off.

3. Which month of the year seems to go by the fastest? I don't really think like that and I'd rather not. Life is good. Enjoy each moment! Live it - don't just say it!

4. Have you taken up any new hobbies lately? No I haven't; what I need to do is get moving on my photos. I finally have a plan.

(I skipped a few - Otto, i might have some question suggestions for you again.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home