Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006


I would like to present my Monday Madness answers from two weeks ago...........................

1. Do you own a digital camera? Yes I do! I just bought it two weeks ago and I love it.

2. What is your camera of choice? I chose the Pentax, Optio A10; my decision making process included ease of carrying it around, size of viewing screen and megapixels. This camera is perfect for my photo taking desires.

3. If you're a digital camera fan, do you print your own photos, or do you send them in to be printed? If you send them in, do you have a favorite place? I intend to print most photos at the local Wal-mart; if I want any big ones, I will do it with dotphoto because S had a good experience with them.

4. How many pictures do you take a month? Since I've only taken about 8 photos in two weeks, so far my avg per month would be 16!

5. How many of those pictures actually get printed? I have not printed any yet, but they will be.

6. Are you planning on purchasing a new camera in the near future? NO! I just did! Can you believe this is my first digital camera?

Now.............. for this weeks Monday Madness!

1. Have you ever traveled outside of your own country? Yes; I have traveled to Canada, Mexico and French Polynesia.

2. If you could be any animal, which animal would you be, and why? Roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A lion! why not; it's all just fantasy anyway.

3. Do you read manga? No.

4. Are you doing anything special to celebrate Independence Day? We went to the desert, Palm Springs for a two day getaway. It was very nice and relaxing. We came back on Monday because S had to work that night. On the actual 4th of July; I could hear the fireworks in the distance.

5. How many memes do you participate in regularly? only one; can you guess which? ha, ha, ha

6. How much is a gallon of gasoline where you live? I bought gas just yesterday at $3.33/gal and I continue to drive as much as I want or need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home