Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is it Mad?????????????????????

1. How many "people" pictures do you have displayed in your house? There is one people pic on the wall, and a few others waiting for a home. i'm not really fond of putting people pics up on walls.

2. How many times a month/year do you rearrange your furniture? I have rearranged furniture probably 6 times in 3 years - the focus changes (not always the same rooms). Now, it will stay because we found the best fit (I think.)

3. Do you check your email every day? Generally speaking, I check my email once a day.

4. How often do you generally look at a clock/watch on any given day? In general, I probably look at a clock about 4 times a day. Specifically during a massage, I glance at the clock every 15-20 minutes to keep track of time; thereby not neglecting any part of the client's body.

5. How do you handle telemarketer phone calls? If more than 3 seconds pass, before the calling party says anthing, I hang up because it's probably a recording. If a person actually says something, and asks for Mr. or Mrs., I hang up because they obviously don't know us. If a human asks for S, I ask to take a message, they say there is no message, I know they are not a friend and hang up. If they ask for me, I listen a bit, say no thank-you and hang up.


The End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home