Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Monday Madness presented by Me!

1. Would you shave your head for any amount of money? Yes I would! I've been curious for sometime now what my head would look like; I'd consider doing it for $5,000 or more of course.

2. What "whacky" thing might you do for a large sum of money? I would shave my head or possibly eat something that many would consider to be gross - maybe.

3. What do you think is a "large sum of money?" One Million dollars is definitely a large sum of money, but I may accept less.

4. Do you watch "reality" tv shows? Yes I do watch reality shows.

5. If so, which do you watch and in what order do you prefer them? I watch Survivor, The Amazing Race, I just watched a rockstar one this season and embarrassing as it is to admit, I am also watching Big Brother.

6. Which reality show have you thought about participating in? Why? I thought about participating in Survivor, but I need to eat, so I probably wouldn't do well. I also have thought about participating in Big Brother because they actually get paid for each week; therefore i'd have nothing to lose. S and I have also thought about going on Amazing Race, but I'm afraid she would get frustrated with me too much - I'd be a good begger though if we had our money taken away. The main reason I would like to go on one of these shows is to see if I would act as I think I would. It's so easy to be the spectator.

7. Share one thing you would like to do in life but have not yet done..... The truth is that I've already done a few things that I had really never even dreamed of before; thanks to Susan. The main one being sky diving (tandem) I also went on a mule ride along the edge of steep cliffs which I will soon be doing again. My point is that it's hard to think of something big here, so going along with the theme of these questions, my answer is be on and win a reality tv game/show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home