Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

December 12, 2006

It has been over a month since I last blogged (confession flashback.) I have been busy - so there! When I wasn't busy, I just didn't feel like spending time in this room alone with the computer.

We have moved! I am so happy because I truly love our new home. The location is perfect too.

Hawaii is as beautiful as the postcards portray them. I enjoyed our trip; it was great having some relaxing time with Mom.

My mom called me a dork. I guess it really bugs ya that I haven't posted any pics; perhaps I will soon.

stay posted ya'll , I'm bloggin' again!

Monday Madness!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What song gives you the most holiday cheer? I am so glad you asked, because you reminded me to get out my holiday music. Sometimes I don't think about it until the day is done. My favorite is "Feliz Navidad" by Jose Feliciano. I love the tune and it brings good memories to mind. My next favorite is "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" my favorite version is by Aaron Neville because I enjoy his Louisiana rhythm and sound; next to that is GloriaEstefan because I enjoy her.

2. Who is the hardest person to shop for on your holiday list? Nobody! I only buy gifts if I see something that someone could use, but I don't have a list of shopping goals. I just don't do it.

3. When do you start your holiday shopping? Never or always depending on how you interpret answer #2.

4. What food or drink do you love when it's cold out? Food? anything warm and yummy from hot soup to mashed potatoes. Drink? hot chocolate and various herbal teas.

5. What do you do to get rid of a cold or flu? Words from Dad ring in my ears...... drink plenty of clear fluids!!!!!!!!! If I feel something coming on, I listen to Dad and add to it Emergen-C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home