Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Friday, September 06, 2002

It seems that my introspection has turned into just a "Bug" bloggin', but that's okay. I'm sure I will be introspective again soon. For now, I am happy as a bug in rug. Yesterday I went to work for only one thing - that was to be trained on the lift equipment. It was great because I had very few distractions. I am now licensed to operate all the equipment - I also feel confident enough to take it slow and get the job done.

Next Monday I will start my new job - My schedule for the next three weeks is 8 - 5 Monday through Friday. Hopefully, after we begin "pro-sales," my schedule will change to 6am-3pm.

While at work, I had a feeling that Susan may come around after her day. Sure enough! As I was walking out to my car, I saw her car. When we connected, she told me she wanted to go eat some crab legs. Am I one to argue? Of course not! We went to the crab shack on Tybee - sitting by the water with a breeze and adorable kitty cats enjoying the afternoon.

What a wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home