Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, August 29, 2002

A couple days ago, I referred to Tigger and Eeyore being my favorite Pooh characters. I'm going to examine that attraction here and now.

Tigger is very energetic and I am often the same. That's a good thing. I don't bounce around like he does (or do I?), but I do like to stay active even if that just includes wrestling around on the floor with my dogs. This energy level is a natural part of me.

Eeyore is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery melllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllow. He takes everything slow. I think that's quite healthy also. Taking things slow and simply slowing down once in a while is something that I've worked on in my adult life. Essesntially, I've trained myself to slow down for those moments where it seems like the best method.

It's all about balance! - finding the balance - In summary, as many opposites often are, one is not bad with the other being good; they each have their time and place which when used appopriately, creates a very balanced effect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home