Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, August 26, 2002

What day was that? It was Saturday - a good day to take off! Susan and I took the day off on Saturday - It was nice. She didn't study and I didn't do any outside or inside projects. It's funny because I tend to feel a bit guilty when I don't accomplish something useful. I know that's crazy though because we had a great day. She thought about going to a movie, but we already had a rented video. We watched the rented video, "Hannibal." I thought it was good in the sense that it was entertaining. Susan wanted to get the brain scene out of her mind, so we ended up also going to a movie. We saw a light hearted movie, "S1m0ne." It was good.

Our day off was not only about entertainment and no work. We also took the day off from eating healthily. I ate microwave popcorn with the rented video along with some miniature reese's. At the movie, we ate some french fries. After the movie, I ate ribs. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - I don't feel guilty about the eating. I feel good about it. I think that living healthily includes not depriving yourself totally of anything that you enjoy. Simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home