Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, August 08, 2002

I didn't go to work today. This won't become a habit; I feel a little strange being home right now. I woke up tired and had to get up for a dentist appointment. Due to my dedication and love for my dogs and myself, I walked Bravo at 6 this morning. Alley had been out all night and caught up with us. I didn't walk our regular amount though; I was tired. Of course I went to my dentist appointment still feeling tired. It was successful - my tooth is gone. Ick! It was ugly too. My appointment was at 9:20 and the total job was finished by 9:30. That's a good thing! Since it was so early, I decided to go home instead of to my friend's house who lives near the dentist office (and my work place.) I took a nap - had a headache - mostly, I was just tired. I set my alarm for 12:30 with every intention to go to work. When the alarm went off and I still felt lethargic, I decided to call "in" to work. I did just that - Life goes on, eh?

Interesting - did I call in sick or call out sick?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home