Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, August 06, 2002

What a spectacular weekend! Friday night, I had been contemplating staying up late to clean my house but decided to go to bed at a decent hour instead. I went to bed at about 11 pm and received a call from Susan at about 11:30. She lives over 1,000 miles away, so when she told me that she was on her way to my house, I did not believe her. Ten minutes or so later, I was convinced. I actually felt a bit upset at first due to the fact that I had "no" warning. I thought my house was in too much of a wreck to have a visitor, so I went into tazmanian devil mode and cleaned up a bit. I quickly realized that my house wasn't in as much of a "state" as I had thought; then, I was able to relax a bit and enjoy the idea of the wonderful surprise Susan was giving me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home