Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Labor Day 2001, I took alcohol out of my life forever. I chose to view this "change" as a total health issue - not focusing on the fact that I don't drink alcohol. Through this, I have lost weight and of course feel better than before. Continuing on this health adventure, I keep my eyes wide open for new ideas on the topic of health. A friend recently shared a book with me. It is "Eat Right For/4 Your Type." It's about eating right according to your blood type. It seems logical to me and I noticed that there are many things that I have been steering toward even before having this book. I like to think it is because I am in tune with my body. The book explains why some people do well on a specific "diet" while others do not. It also explains the "evolution of blood types." If you have the opportunity to explore this book, I suggest doing so. I would like to hear your opinions also. It's as easy as clicking on "contact me" which is to the left of this screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home