Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Sunday, July 21, 2002

I went to Jax yesterday and came back today. I'm very glad I went. I went down there because I wanted to visit my friends who used to live there but now live in Oregon. They were there because Sarah's son is now a father. I surprised myself on how wonderful it was to see the baby. He is a wonderful child! His name is Isaac. I like that name.

The hospital room was full of love. The love wasn't only for the baby. The love was surrounding everyone in that room. We were all connected through some point in our lives. Life is amazing. It was great seeing Ben (Sarah's son) with Felicia (Ben's girlfriend and I don't know how to spell her name) and both of them with their boy.

They are young parents, but they will also be great parents. I saw it. I believe it. I'm happy for them. I am also happy for our world. They are our future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home