Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, July 09, 2002

It's Tuesday - I have a regular job now, but I still haven't gotten in the swing of things. I know, I know, blah, blah, blah, Just Do It! right? I almost said easier said than done, but I'm not saying that. Really, it is just as easy to do as it is to talk about it. Why am I talking then? 'cause it helps me iron out my thoughts! See - I am probably my worst (and best) critic.

It was just past 8 this morning when I walked the dogs. It was already getting very hot! My goal for tomorrow is to walk them no later than 7! That will accomplish two things (probably more) - 1) We will walk before it is excruciatingly hot and 2) I will get an earlier jump on the day.

Are you aware of the etymology of that wonderful word I just used? I looked it up to ensure my correct spelling and discovered this - Latin excruciare, from cruciare to crucify, from crux cross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home