Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, June 27, 2002

Tomorrow, I will begin orientation for my new job with Home Depot. It will be very different from my teaching job with CP, but I am genuinely looking forward to it. I like that they take the time for orientation and I'm quite sure the training will also be satisfactory. I'm also looking forward to visiting one of my sisters and her family at Tybee. Hopefully, she will be in contact with me before I go to work on Saturday since it will make more sense for me to go there directly from my day at home depot. I cheated on the dog walk today; we only did 6 laps. With all the rain we've been having, I was spoiled with the cooler temperatures. It was hot out there just now! Alley went directly to her pool and plopped in it just like I will enjoy doing with the tub soon. Bravo on the other hand, delicately steps into his pool just to cool off from his paws. I sure do love them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home