Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Thursday, June 27, 2002

I have had some experiences in life which I consider to be definite "turning points." My latest being, unemployment. More importantly, the closing of Cedar Plantation in Metter GA. It has now been 7 months since the closing and I believe that I am now "over it." I mean that in exactly the sense that you may think. Have you ever broken a strong relationship with a man or woman or lost a loved one? If so, you understand the feeling that I had with the closing. It was a grieving process. We at CP created a bond that was very much like a family. We often related, sometimes we didn't, we laughed, cried, played, worked and we were a team working toward a common goal. It was truly the ideal "work" situation. I had the pleasure of being a part of that for three and a half years. I am thankful for that experience. Now..... I am moving on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home