Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Wednesday, July 03, 2002

I have been training on the job now for two days. So far, so good. I haven't exactly gotten in the swing of my schedule, but it will just take a little time. I tend to start a project and end up with not enough time to finish before having to get ready for work or rushing to get ready for work. The trick for me will be to pick only those projects with which I have time to finish. This morning, I simply chose to do nothing. I guess that is okay too, but I prefer it to be the exception not the rule. Of course, I will not skip the walk with the dogs though; I do that for me as much as for them. Actually, the kids are lying around looking at me so as to say, "what's up? why aren't we outside?" Time to walk the dogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home