Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, July 01, 2002

Orientation! It is a good thing. I had a good weekend with my orientation which was thorough and of course, informative. Today, I will begin training during my regular hours. I was tired during the weekend. Today, I'm trying to get some laundry washed. It doesn't look like rain today, but I don't want to take the chance of leaving clothes on the line while away at work. For those of you who don't know, my drier is the great outdoors. I tend to revolve my laundry days around the weather. It has been working well for more than five years now. Wow! I've had my humble home for five years? That means I'll have it paid off in another five for sure (if i don't sell it first.)

I visited Pam and most of her fam Saturday evening. It was a nice visit. It was short, but that didn't make it any less valuable. We walked on the beach, ate dinner at the beach and then settled them into their hotel room. I told Pam that her dog has been keeping a very good journal of her experience with grandma and grandpa. I'm sure she will be reading it upon her return. I hope they found it easy to find the highway. I chose that particular hotel for them because I knew it was clean (not exactly new but clean) and because i wanted to make it easy for them to get to the highway. I know when I'm traveling that when I'm ready to hit the road with the goal of reaching my destination, I'm not really looking for the scenic route.

Busy, busy, busy - that's the way I like it. I need to walk the dogs soon since it will be dark when I get home from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home