Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Friday, July 12, 2002

Good News! My kids didn't eat the little Yorkshire terriers (?) that were frolicking in my yard. They didn't frolic long after Alley caught site of them. One of the dogs was smart enough to run home while the other one ran in circles screaming as if it were being chewed and beaten. Neither Bravo nor Alley touched the yappy little thing. I saw them just following the little thing with their noses as if trying to figure out what the heck it was. I put my kids in the house, pulled the little monster out from under my car, and brought it to its owner. She was nice and told me all about how the little beast insists on getting out of its fence. I've had cats that weighed more than that thing! ..................................... We finished our walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home