Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Tuesday, August 27, 2002

Think about this ....... Which cartoon character do you like or identify with? I am quite fond of the Pooh characters with emphasis toward Tigger and Eeyore. It's interesting because they seem to be "polar" opposites.

I have a friend who likes Tweety very much. She may identify with this bird or she may just find this bird attractive. I tend to think that she indentifies. Here, I will examine why. First though, is Tweety a female or male? I don't know, so for the sake of simplicity, I will refer to Tweety as if she were female.

If i remember correctly, Tweety is always running from Sylvester and is very clever in doing so. My friend, I don't know exactly when your like for Tweety began, but I think it's possible that you are attracted to Tweety because of her clever ways of escaping Sylvester. Could it be that Sylvester represents your ex-husband?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home