Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Monday Madness asks....................

Why can't janny create links? probably because she has a mac!

1. How many desktop computers in your home? Zero! ...and I love it that way; makes me ask why did I ever have that thing?

2. How many laptops? There is only one in the house right now - MINE! The other one will be back in February; it went with the 'traveler.'

3. What kind of internet service do you have? (i.e. phone modem, dsl, etc.) It's not the phone kind - I know it's cable - does that mean I have dsl?

4. Do you tend to use more than one email account regularly? No, I would find that too confusing. Matter of fact, I have two others and I'm thinking about changing from hotmail. I'll keep you posted if I do.

5. Do you use email as a main source for communicating to your family and friends? I think so; email along with this blog which is why I push for your attention!

There you have it - Monday Madness!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At August 20, 2007 at 8:46 AM , Blogger sherle said...

    Hi Bug! No you don't have dsl - that's phone also... I guess you must have cable.

    Can't make links? Read your Mac 'bible' - you have one, don't you?

    Keep pushing that Nat!!! She has less excuse for NOT communicating now, don't you think? Love you! ...& you too Natalie, in case you stop by. ;-)

     
  • At August 20, 2007 at 1:26 PM , Blogger meowminx said...

    Loved your MM answers :)

    Interesting blog you got here!

    Mine's posted here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home