Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Monday Madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week's questions are all about laundry; something we all have to do (or have done). Have a great week and thank you so much for playing! =)

1. Do you do your own laundry or do you send it out? I do the laundry in the house; it's a good thing.

2. Do you laundry at your home or a laundromat? I do the laundry in the comfort of my home. we have the full size stackables convenientl placed between the 2nd and 3rd floors.

3. Are there certain articles of clothing that you need to have dry-cleaned on a regular basis? S has certain blouses and uniforms pressed at the dry cleaner. I personally don't often wear clothes that even need ironing.

4. How often do you do laundry? Is there a certain day of the week that you consider "laundry day?" I do it when I have a full load of something or if S just has to have a certain pair of shorts or shirt washed. There is no specific day.

5. Do you iron your clothes as you pull them out of the dryer or do you wait until just before you wear the clothing to iron? Did you say iron? I just don't do that, but I hang all shirts immediately upon coming out of the dryer.

6. Do you hang your clothes outside to dry or do you dry them in a dryer? I dry most in dryer; there are certain items (bras, some shirts) that I hang in the extra bathroom. With no yard, it would be quite tacky to hang them outside.

7. Do you own things that need to be hand-washed or do you try to avoid buying things that you can't wash in the washing machine? Generally, if it can't be washed in the machine, I don't buy it. I do have a few sweaters that need to be hand washed.

2 Comments:

  • At July 5, 2007 at 5:12 AM , Blogger sherle said...

    Ya done good girl! That's how your mommy feels about laundry too! Love you! ;-)

     
  • At July 7, 2007 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Nat said...

    Most of the clothes I iron are either Alex's or dress clothes. I don't iron the dress clothes until I have to wear them and in a couple months my dear Alex will be doing her own ironing.

    I also do laundry whenever it needs to be done; no specific day. I don't hang things out to dry but I probably should.

    Thanks for playing! Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home