Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Monday, July 23, 2007

MONDAY MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week's questions are all about food..................


1. FOOD RULES : I've gotten used to friends sticking their fork in my plate, because we often order with the intent to share, Butttttttttttttt.............. when I have a meal in front of me, I tend to enjoy keeping the balance of each item. I mean.... I have my items "budgeted" so I can have a bite of each throughout my meal. If someone interrupts the balance of this,, it may bother me.

2. When you were growing up, what ONE thing did your parents always remind you of, when it came to meal time (or cooking)? I remember always being told to eat my vegetables; I would sit at the table for what seemed to be an eternity until I had the opportunity to stick the veggies in a napkin and then (most often) my sock.


3. Is there anyone you know whose food you won't eat (for one reason or another)? No, but if I don't know the person, I usually don't eat their food. (cootie factor, you know)

4. Is there anything you "specialize" in cooking, that people actually ask for? I'm just laughing here; maybe someday.

5. When you were growing up, what one meal do you remember as being your favorite? what were those little fishies called? Smelt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Today, what is your IDEAL meal? Ribs and potatoes!!!!!!!! don't tell the spark people!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 Comments:

  • At July 24, 2007 at 4:51 AM , Blogger Nat said...

    You make me smile, seester!! I love your answers. I really should anwser this one. I've got so many food rules, I have trouble eating anything at a potluck. At church I'll always ask the women that I know and trust, what they brought and I'll be sure to take some of their food. I know, it's crazy, but there again, that COOTIE factor! =)

    Love ya!

     
  • At July 24, 2007 at 5:18 AM , Blogger Nat said...

    I played too. Go check me out! =)

     
  • At July 25, 2007 at 5:34 AM , Blogger sherle said...

    Wow!!! Smelt??? You know, i liked them too but didn't have them very often. Guess maybe i'll answer these too... what they heay? i sort of haven't done mm in so long i forgot about it. Love you! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home