Jan's Introspection

me and my latest - whether they be plans, insightful thoughts, ideas or realities.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

She could call any sec, but I just realized that my phone is upstairs. I'm on the first floor patio; this is quite the luxury. I should get my phone; afterall, she is the reason I have such luxuries. Guess what? As I was going up the stairs to get the phone, it started ringing.

Why did those people make them go this weekend?!!!!!!!!! That is not a short drive and driving really isn't on my fun list. It seems she will have some free time which may include most of today. This blog was going to be about my drive back and how it hit me that she's gone, but guess what??// She ain't gone. I have some more driving to do to go get her. Our great mltry does not contain much logic.

I know I can sound ungrateful, but for months we have been getting this and that to make sure she has everything she could possibly need for the next 7 months. I have put off cleaning this and doing that during this time. I sat down to blog about my feelings and revel in my space and time thinkin now................. I can start doing those things that have been adding up. I guess this weekend is dedicated still to the wackiness of deployment. I lve hr!

3 Comments:

  • At July 30, 2007 at 7:57 AM , Blogger sherle said...

    i guess this is what we might refer to as a good/bad situation? Love you! ;-)

     
  • At July 30, 2007 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Jan said...

    Now, I'm hoping that she gets a day off before the flight. It's all good. Love ya MOM!

     
  • At August 5, 2007 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Jan said...

    Hey, I had some steam! I'm grateful now; the week has sort of been like she was on call a lot. I will see her again today and one more time before the plane takes off. There is a schedule on the flight now; it's Friday!!!! Muchas positive thoughts, energy, prayers whatever you call them, it's all the same - Positive and good!!!!!!!!!!! Love, love and more love

    PEACE !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home